Friday, December 31, 2010

BE STRONG

Be Strong.
Those are the words everybody seems to say to me when i'm faced with a certain situation that i ask myself, am i not strong enough?
N.m.a seems to think i am this iron lady, that i can do anything and be anyone, almost like a hero, and that is sweet of her but doesn't a hero need rest too, time to re-energize him or herself?
To tell you the truth, i have hated this words so much in my entire life but i must give credit to those same words because in reality those are the words that have gotten me to where i am.In those hard moments when they told me to be strong, i thought long and hard and i thought if i gave up then i'd let down not me but others too who had faith in me, faith that i could do and undergo what was before me so i stood my ground and was; STRONG.
In telling us to be strong our loved ones do not mean we are weak, instead they mean we can overcome, that they wish us only the best and that they are with us every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment