Wednesday, January 19, 2011

All i Know...............

Today i woke up feeling a tinge of missing you. I pretend i don't know why, think of calling you before my sane self kicks in. I always run, run when everyone thinks i ought to stand and wait (i guess it comes from my rebellion of not wanting to be told what to do). Leaving isn't always easy and no matter how many have walked out, i cant pretend that it gets easier. It doesn't, u think about it, you strategize of how if things went your way  nothing would be wrong then you hit reality, that everything did go wrong and there is nothing you can do.
I'd rather walk away with my pride left, i did what i did, i said what i felt and now i can take the end result of it. Is it easier for me? No.

Do i know what the future holds for us? No.

I don't know that and much more and i wouldn't unless i bought a snowing globe where i could shake it every time i wanted to see my future. All i know is that it gets easier, not easier like snapping your fingers but easier like trying to teach a child his alphabets and with time it is a distant memory.

1 comment:

  1. Your life is yours. Why is it that another should weild such power over you? Why?

    ReplyDelete