Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nothing Big.

Talking to strangers has always been easy you know,  they don't know you so they wont judge most times and they probably get it when those around seem not to get it........but be careful it may sting you when you are not watching.
I thought you were a preety cool dude(i still do), you got character, good conversation and the most amazing person to hang around with. I said i liked you,i like your conversation, character and all but doesn't mean im hitting you. I still respect the lady.On most days,ur cool. On other days, you think i got a motive. I know trust is earned but i also know i have proven myself so cast your "stupid" fears aside. well maybe for a sec you should think and know that im just trying to be your  friend, nothing big.

No comments:

Post a Comment